[Sugar-devel] GCI Progress

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 06:19:27 EST 2018

Things are going well so far, we have 498 students so far and 200 students
who have at least completed a task. Some are digging really deep into
programming and have already made some significant contributions, looking
forward to more contributions.

As Walter pointed out in one of his previous emails.
Please don't let yourself be pushed into approving tasks before they are
completed. The students may be in a hurry, and we should give them timely
feedback, but the work must be completed at a high standard to be approved.

All the mentors have been doing a great job, thanks everyone for all the
help.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com