[Sugar-devel] GCI Progress

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:32:45 EST 2018

Hi Everyone

So far GCI has been great we have over 500 students and 223 students who
have at least completed a task with 461 completed tasks. Some are digging
really deep into programming and have already made some significant
contributions, looking forward to more contributions.

As Walter pointed out in one of his previous emails.
Please don't let yourself be pushed into approving tasks before they are
completed. The students may be in a hurry, and we should give them timely
feedback, but the work must be completed at a high standard to be approved.

All the mentors have been doing a great job, thanks everyone for all the
help.