[Sugar-devel] Response in Re: you needed Assistance

Bastien bzg at bzg.fr
Sat May 19 04:01:36 EDT 2018

Hi Tony,

Tony Anderson <tony at olenepal.org> writes:

> The same basic principal applies to the activities, but I believe that
> we should have a github.com/sugaractivities for repositories of Sugar
> activities.

I'm too far away from Sugar development for my opinion to really
weight in here, but this sounds like a good idea.

Also, on a more general level: we tend to focus on gathering code
repos while the problem often stems out of sparsed developers.

So perhaps this all should be about *gathering developers* first,
repositories next.

--
 Bastien