[Sugar-devel] Request to review GSoC Proposal

Carlos mauro unimauro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:26:30 EDT 2018

Hellos Yash

Look very nice your proporal but try to apply a litle revision in a
aplication like block or other because in my experiencie a migration always
request some time to test and may the last aplication migrated have some
bug hard to solve.

Please try in advace review two applivation and found the challenge step
which you will resolve in more time or apply a refactoring.

After that may be you need reduce the activiy number to migrate.