[Sugar-devel] Impact of the Sugarizer School Box

Rishabh Nambiar rishabhn at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 4 11:17:38 EST 2018

I see, we can add some initialization/boot tests for mongodb with mongodb --repair. I will surely work on this.
Okay, I understand why the VPS part is at a lower priority. I'll definitely focus on the rpi install but I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to drift from the original idea from the Ideas list. (https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2018)

Thanks for the link and everything else, Tim! :)