[Sugar-devel] Impact of the Sugarizer School Box

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Sun Mar 4 09:19:22 EST 2018

Speaking of reliability, we have experienced a number of occasions when
mongodb was corrupt on the rpi, perhaps through disorderly shutdown.
Perhaps you can sort that out.

I would also recommend focusing on the rpi install before turning to Heroku
or AWS as most users are without an internet connection. IIAB runs easily
on a VM, with some work on a VPS, but containers present a challenge
because they do not expect any networking or other systemd configuration.

You may also be interested in seeing a particular curation of IIAB, albeit
one without sugarizer, to get a sense of what a deployment looks like, see
http://medbox.iiab.me/s-asia/