[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Re: [IAEP] Sugar Design Meeting/Reunión 21 September at 11 PM UTC IRC Sugar Meeting [DESIGN]

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Sep 22 01:04:49 EDT 2017

Laura

The first example appears to be generally PC related and have nothing to
do with Sugar specifically. I don't see any need to abandon Sugar.
The Google translation of the second unfortunately seems like a rant and
to have no specific proposal.

What I think you need to convince us that there is a problem that needs
to be solved is to identify the problems and what you would consider
acceptable as
a solution.

Do you want to simplify the collaboration UI? Do you want to simplify
the method to switch between Gnome and Sugar? Do you want to make backup
of the Journal more meaningful? Do you want to modify the recent
addition of projects to the Journal interface?

So far I have seen nothing about Sugar that even suggests what you
consider the problems with Sugar to be.

Tony