[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Sugar-Artwork 0.111-libre unstable

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri Sep 15 11:08:47 EDT 2017

Hello Sugar friends,

I am assuming the responsibility of making a new release of
Sugar-Artwork package featuring the omission of a Trademarked logo.

To avoid conflicts with incumbent parties, I have not increased the
version number, instead I have tagged the release as 0.111-libre.

https://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-artwork/sugar-artwork-0.111-libre.tar.xz

*This release comes with a stern warning to downstream distributors and
users, that the XO computer icon is trademarked and, in the absence of a
suitable (trademark) license, it constitutes a risk to downstream
developers and deployments.*

Regards,

Sebastian