[Sugar-devel] Design Team Meeting Call Date to be defined

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Sep 15 10:33:07 EDT 2017

Hello all.

In previous days it has been suggested the new Sugar main icon to be
upgraded with Community's feedback.

I support the idea and I have propose to prepare a
*2017 Sugar Design Marathon.*
Am already working on the proposal for dynamics and tasks to be done (as
the new "libre" icon translates into new "libre" learning and communication
materials.

It was long time needed to refresh our user interface and hopefully this
clear brand disassociation will inspire more computer vendors to use Sugar.

cc Manuel Quiñones and Gary Martin, Design Team

Please anyone interested in participating of this process state your
availability to coordinate the meeting for next week.

Regards
--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good