[Sugar-devel] Is it ok to host my activity in my Github repositories ?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Sep 12 05:58:37 EDT 2017

You could host a repository in http://github.com/sugarlabs if;

(a) the repository is part of, or used with Sugar or Sugarizer,

(b) you are a member of the http://github.com/sugarlabs organisation,

(c) the license of the source code is consistent with Sugar Labs
guidelines,

(d) you welcome others in Sugar Labs to have commit access, or want a
central location for tracking Issues or a Wiki.

You could host a repository in your own GitHub account if you've no
reason to have other people push commits, or no reason to have your
repository found in a search of http://github.com/sugarlabs

If it is your source code, it is your responsibility to choose.  ;-)

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 11:43:28AM +0200, laurent bernabe wrote:
> Hello everyone again,
>
> Further to my email about the problem I am facing with my activity icon inside
> Sugarizer, I bet I can leave it as it for now, and that the Sugarizer problem
> will be resolved later.
>
> But now I have an important point : as for the VCS system, late ago I used the
> common sugar repository. Following - from far - many Sugar Devel emails, it
> seems to me that it is ok to use my own repository on Github : am I right ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Laurent Bernabé