[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] (Goals and Mission) with Microsoft in it?

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed May 17 03:02:00 EDT 2017

Hi, Sebastian.

For once we agree completely. ;)

The intent of this project is to separate development and maintenance
from publishing and distribution. ASLO will be the library of published
activities available for installation. Development and maintenance would
be done using github proecedures. So a reviewer can bundle new versions
of activities and add them to ASLO for distribution.

In essence, ASLO is an example of a fusion application where the user's
request returns a page built from a server-side store. This is the basic
domain of Django.

Tony