[Sugar-devel] [SLOB] meeting reminder

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri May 5 20:29:19 EDT 2017

Caryl, in the meeting you said;
> I sent out some goals based on a statement Walter made. He added a
> fifth one but someone went in and erased it all and I was only able
> to find the first four. I'll send them out again and

I'm guessing you are talking about your Google Docs shared document.

I wasn't able to find the text, but I'm not using a Google account.
You may be able to find the text using the Undo feature in the Edit
menu.  You should be able to Redo any Undo.

It is sad the changes to your document are hidden, as are the people
who contributed.

We have a solution for that!  Our Wiki has a complete history of
changes, and shows who made what change, so please use that;

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/2017_Goals

Five different people contributed, and we could do with more people
involved.  Your account on the Wiki is GrannieB, and was last active
editing in 2011.  If you need a new password, please try asking the
Wiki for a reminder, or write to systems at lists.sugarlabs.org.

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:PasswordReset

--
James Cameron