[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Sugar-web ActivityTemplate broken?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Mar 25 12:43:08 EDT 2017

Hi Lionel,

Thanks for your response!

Indeed there is an error in the Inspector Javascript Console:

[Error] Invalid url for WebSocket ws://127.0.0.1:undefined
    (anonymous function) (sugaros.js:19)
    (anonymous function) (env.js:29)

[Error] SyntaxError (DOM Exception 12): The string did not match the
expected pattern.
    (anonymous function) (sugaros.js:19)
    (anonymous function) (sugaros.js:19)
    (anonymous function) (env.js:29)

This can be reproduced by copying any activity (above is from
Stopwatch.activity) into ~/Activities in a Sugar Desktop.

When I switch the lib/sugar-web directory for the official
sugarlabs/sugar-web, then it works fine in Sugar 0.110, but then, it
doesn't work in Sugarizer anymore.

Any help is appreciated.
Regards

Sebastian