[Sugar-devel] GSoC project- Sugar on Raspberry Pi image build

Rishabh Thaney rishabhthaney at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 11:19:27 EDT 2017

Thanks James for suggesting the Fedora SoAS, I did follow the instructions
on their page to flash it on my SD card but it still doesn't boot.

Moreover we did arrive at a fix for automatic login today and it's working
pretty well.
I wil work on reproducing an image with the automatic login fix and upload
it to my Sunjammer account.

Warm regards
Rishabh