[Sugar-devel] Outreachy Round 14

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 11:39:03 EST 2017

Hi.

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you.

This is perhaps the most technical of the music block projects. The idea is
to make it easier to share and modify compositions. The background would be
some knowledge of GIT as well as the github API and some skills in either
Python or Javascript.

But as a first step, perhaps you can try to tackle one of the open issues
in Music Blocks? See https://github.com/walterbender/musicblocks/issues

regards.

-walter

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 12:01 AM, Yuliana Apaza <yuliana.apaza94 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi :)
> I'm Yuliana Apaza from Peru. I've just completed undergraduate studies in
> Computer Science.
> I'd like to participate Outreachy May-August round, how can I get started?
> I'm interested in the project idea "New Back-end Server for Turtle Blocks
> and Music Blocks". I've basic background on music theory since I like to
> play the violin and I can read sheet music.

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org
<http://www.sugarlabs.org>