[Sugar-devel] Outreachy - Going Beyond Equal Temperament in Music Blocks

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:12:05 EDT 2017

I think some of the confusion comes from some ambiguous terminology. Arg
blocks are blocks that "flow" horizontally. Flow args "flow" vertically. I
think we are talking about a flow block that accepts three arg blocks.

I am not sure we have any example of three argument blocks right now, but
we could add them (the underlying code is there.)

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs