[Sugar-devel] Website Redesign

Sanchit Bansal sanchit.bansal_ug18 at ashoka.edu.in
Fri Mar 25 09:27:58 EDT 2016

Hello Devs

I am a CS Undergraduate at Ashoka University. Although I am just in first
year but I have been doing website development and Open source contribution
since 4 years.

Currently, I’m almost done with my proposal, but in one of the last
questions I’m being asked to ask two members and mentors of the Sugar Labs
community for his answer to the following question:

What will be the impact of redesigning the Sugar Labs websites (main
webpage, Wiki, Translation System and Planet) on the Sugar Labs community?

Thanks a ton people.
--

"Per aspera ad astra"

Cheers

*Sanchit Bansal*

First Year Undergraduate

M +91 822940537 | sanchit.bansal_ug18 at ashoka.edu.in | www.sanchitbansal.xyz

CAMPUS Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Kundli, NCR