[Sugar-devel] GSOC Proposal-Redesign and recreate Sugar Labs webappearance

ARCHITA KALE archita.kale at somaiya.edu
Fri Mar 25 08:13:56 EDT 2016

Hi,

I would like to contribute to sugar labs in my GSOC tenure this year for
the project Redesign and recreate Sugar Labs webappearance.I have good
experience in HTML,CSS and JavaScript which would be required greatly in
development of this project. I was not aware of summer of code earlier and
hence I am a little late on the mailing list. I will submit my proposal
before the deadline. Hope you would equally consider my proposal.

Thanking you
Archita Kale
(Student/Developer)

--