[Sugar-devel] Nutritional Microworld Project

Love Mehta lovemehta.me at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:36:40 EST 2016

Hello everyone,
While skimming through the ideas page the nutritional Microworld project
caught my eye. It seems really interesting and I think I can try working on
it. Can anybody tell me more about the expectations from the project.
Biology has been one of my favourite subjects and I would love to work on
such a project. Please reply as soon as possible as I have got really less
time for writing my proposal. Please share anything existing relevant to
the project.
Thanks
Love Mehta