[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Re: Music widgets basic implementation patch

yoshita arora cravinghighs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:58:45 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "yoshita arora" <cravinghighs at gmail.com>
Date: 17 Mar 2016 6:17 p.m.
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Music widgets basic implementation patch
To: "Devin" <devin at ulibarri.website>

Hi Devin,

I was trying to figure out what exactly is to be implemented for the
''pitch staircase" and "free pitch slider" widgets.

I went through all the links as mentioned, but couldn't figure out much for
what's given in the "stairs" folder (in the link you provided, the ownCloud
link).

Also, could you please elaborate a bit more for what exaclty is to be
implemented for the "free pitch slider" widget, so that it could help me
prepare my proposal well.

I have already gone through all the links ( the
musiclab.chromeexperiments.com links) which were a great help, and I have
almost framed for how I will be going about implementing them, but still it
would be a great help if you could clear the things bit more.

Thanks
Best regards
Yoshita.