[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [GSoC] Interested in working on the Project Titled TuxMath for GSoC-2016

Ignacio Rodríguez ignacio at sugarlabs.org
Wed Feb 24 18:38:46 EST 2016

Ignacio Rodríguez
SugarLabs at Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/SugarLabs/187845102582>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Love Mehta <lovemehta.me at gmail.com>
Date: 2016-02-24 19:10 GMT-03:00
Subject: [GSoC] Interested in working on the Project Titled TuxMath for
GSoC-2016
To: gsoc at lists.sugarlabs.org

Hello,

My name is Love Mehta and I am a sophomore in Computer Science and
Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology - Ropar.

I am quite comfortable with programming in C, C++, JAVA,  HTML, CSS,
Javascript, Perl, MATLAB.

I have been working in the Tux Math community from a while. I am developing
games in the phaser.io framework used by the Tux Math community to build
educational web games based on the Cambridge Brain Sciences Inc. website
(link - http://www.cambridgebrainsciences.com/).

I came to know about the Google Summer of Code Program recently and am very
excited to participate. I find the work done by the Sugar Labs Community
interesting and want to contribute in the community.

For the GSoC project I think I can develop similar web based Math Games as
stated in the project under Sugar Activities(and Ports) Section on the
Ideas page of Sugar Labs (http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2016).

Please help me with getting started. Can anybody enlighten me more on the
expectations from the project.

Thank You