[Sugar-devel] Need Assistance

yoshita arora cravinghighs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:07:27 EST 2016

Hi,

I am a B.Tech Computer Science sophomore from India. I was going through
the ideas page of Sugar and got to the "turtle blocks JS". I am familiar
with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery and Ajax.

I have successfully cloned and installed Sugar on my PC and now I want to
start contributing. I have gone through all the links as suggested and have
also had a look at the issues section of "Turtle Blocks JS". Can I please
get some help on how to go about it?
Could you please suggest some beginner bugs and issues that I could go
about fixing?

Also, Please suggest If there's anything else apart from "Turtle Blocks JS"
that I could start contributing for.  Looking for the feedback.

Thanks.

Regards,
Yoshita Arora.