[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer technical documentation

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Tue Feb 9 17:09:31 EST 2016

Hi all,

Some of you asked me technical stuff about Sugarizer.
It's why I've decided to spent time to heavily upgrade the README.md [1]
file with all informations that you could need.

You will find answers to question like:
- How to install your own Sugarizer Server ?
- How to custom Sugarizer with your own set of activities ?
- How to build your Sugarizer Android APK ?
- How to create your own activity ?
- How to localize Sugarizer in your own language ?
- Which API is available to communicate with Sugarizer Server ?

Hope that it could ask to some of your questions.
Do not hesitate if you're expect something else.

Best regards from France.

              Lionel.

[1] https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/master/README.md