[Sugar-devel] Speech Recognition

Justin Overton justin at polymath.ninja
Wed Apr 27 13:56:54 EDT 2016

The application I am working on, and targeting across multiple platforms is HTML5 + JavaScript for ease of portability. Right now I have a very naive Speech Recognition system in place, but I plan to use CMU's PocketSphinx (particularly the Pocketsphinx.js port).

Has anyone else used any speech recognition in Sugar (or web)? Would anyone be interested in working with me on creating a speech recognition library that can be used throughout Sugar (native and web-based)?