[Sugar-devel] Speech Recognition

Prakhar Pratyush pnation2020 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:18:10 EDT 2016

Hello Justin,

I've never used any speech recognition software but I have worked a little
on speech synthesis, and I was always looking for an opportunity to work on
speech recognition. I'm interested in working and contributing to the
project during summers. Could you please send me more details about the
project.

Thanks