[Sugar-devel] Sugar On Broadway?

Manash Raja mpdmanash at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:08:06 EDT 2016

Hi,

Ya, I tried running sugar on bradwayd just today itself and was about to
ask Sebastian about it. Got surprised to see this thread :)

As Sebastian mentioned, it failed with segmentation fault. I then though of
first applying Sebastian's patch to try it again before discussing it.

I am interested to work on this and I also mentioned Tony about it. So, I
would be happy if I could help.

A few doubts that I had were:
1) How and where will this feature be used.
2) If we consider it for deployment, then I guess it would be same like
Xephyr and Docker. In fact I also though of making a package for sugar in
Docker.

Regards.
Manash Pratim Das