[Sugar-devel] Lion Activity

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Apr 22 20:23:01 EDT 2016

As a Sugar activity, I don't think Sugar itself will be impacted.

The name comes from a technical problem. I started with L10n.activity
but the activity registration rejected it. I changed the name to remove
the numbers and it was accepted. As I understand it lion is an accepted
icon for L10n.

I think instructions can be added as help in the activity or as
'tutorial' information on the server. At the moment the activity does
itself support localization or help. I'll try to get it working then we
can start on 'to-dos'.

Tony