[Sugar-devel] Mouse pointer changes into sugar style pointer in ubuntu

Vishal Batchu vishalvenkat71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 01:00:15 EDT 2016

I have been facing the same problem since almost 3 months now. Got used to
it however, I use this cursor pointer as if its normal now but I would like
to resolve this problem as well.

I started having this problem from the time I ran Sugar 0.108.0 on Ubuntu
14.04 for the first time. The cursor changes when I use Firefox, Bash and
some programs launched from bash like Gedit etc. Apart from these, the
cursor remains the same as the original one.

Even after logout from Sugar and restart of the entire system, the cursor
is always present. I have tried to reset the cursor to the original and was
successful, but on system restart, it went back to the Sugar cursor even
though I didn't run Sugar at all after the restart.