[Sugar-devel] Docker in Sugar/XO laptop

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Sat May 23 04:11:54 EDT 2015

Thanks for the feedback. Just that I have been testing other people web applications (and saving me time) with docker that I feel perhaps a kid with an XO can do the same and learn something with lighter weight virtualization.

Hope some developer can take up Sam's and your recommendation of Flask.

Cheers