[Sugar-devel] Git Backend Architecture | GSoC'15

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Mar 20 10:22:44 EDT 2015

I think the big files issue is a problem with _really_ big files. Not with
the files
our users will create and modify.

My only concern with this project is keep it really simple for our users.

The objective of have a git backend is have a versioned
Journal, where you can store all the intermediate steps for a entry.

Other than that, does not have too much sense complicate the interaction
with the user.

The other win would be have a automatic backup in the cloud,
but then we need identity, like in the plugins.

Gonzalo

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org