[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2015: Interactive JavaScript Shell

Richa Sehgal richasehgal2908 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 02:15:31 EDT 2015

Dear Tony,

Yes, it was very interesting to do that "logout" to personal email id
challenge. It was good to see my email id on the screen! And I didn't know
Purdue established the world's first CS Department - I knew it was old, but
didn't know it was the oldest :)

Regarding the proposal, the Sugar Labs GSoC template has a question:

*"If your project is successfully completed, what will its impact be on the
Sugar Labs community? Give 3 answers, each 1-3 paragraphs in length. The
first one should be yours. The other two should be answers from members of
the Sugar Labs community, at least one of whom should be a Sugar Labs GSoC
mentor. Provide email contact information for non-GSoC mentors."*

I have already written mine in the proposal on Google Melange. One I
believe you would write. Can you please suggest the third person whom I
should reach out?

Thanks
Richa