[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2015: Interactive JavaScript Shell

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Mar 19 01:00:09 EDT 2015

Hi,

Superb!

I was interested in the challenge to replace the logout in the xo menu,
they must have access to a new version!

I suspect you visit the Computer Science Department there. Back in the
day, the building was much smaller. However, the faculty required
the university to build the new building around their old one. While,
you are at a premier department - rival Purdue established the world's
first computer
science department. Back in the vacuum tube era, Univac rented
classrooms at Purdue for customer training. Purdue asked that their
faculty attend on a space-available basis which led to creating a
department.

Tony