[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2015 Project

Anish Shah anishshah101 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:52:35 EST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

After setting up the development environment, I installed a few activities.
The physics one failed to start.

Also, I was wondering if we have made some progress on the javascript
version already? or will I be working from scratch?

As Walter mentioned that we need not have the restriction of the keeping it
compatible with XO, I am guessing that the javascript version is for use in
Linux + Windows + OSx users? also Android + iOS? So do we need to make it
responsive as well?

Besides TurtleBlocks 3D, all other activities and ports seems to be 2D so
unless we have already finalized WebGL, we can also consider HTML 5 canvas
for things other than Turtle 3D and CSS 3 for Turtle 3D?

Regards,
Anish