[Sugar-devel] VM for building an ARM image

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:56:46 EDT 2015

Gonzalo,

The branch 5.0 of Geogebra include 3D grahpics, and has references to
several jars architectures dependent, like:

gluegen-rt-natives-linux-amd64.jar
gluegen-rt-natives-linux-i586.jar
javagiac-linux32.jar
javagiac-linux64.jar
jogl.all-natives-linux-amd64.jar
jogl.all-natives-linux-i586.jar

For this reason, the building is needed.

Regards.

Gustavo