[Sugar-devel] [Announcing] UNSTABLE 0.107.1 release (feature freeze)
martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 12:35:36 EST 2015
Moving forward with our current development cycle, I am pleased to announce
the release of Sugar 0.107.1 (unstable). This release means that we have
officially passed the time  for including new features and that we must
start focusing on stability and bug fixing.
This release comes with many improvements that are worth mentioning:
- Changing the Frame settings in the control panel no longer requires to
- Added new keyboard controls to access and navigate the control panel.
- The control panel can display the serial number for commodity
- Multiple bundles can be installed at once using good old
- The shell now claims file transfer channels so Empathy won't interfere
- Home views names can be changed now.
- Neighborhood icons are no longer placed randomly.
- Sugar can now start even when the disk is full.
- More documentation for our gtk3 toolkit.
- More fixes for the Sugar theme.
- and even more .
Kudos to James Cameron, Sam Parkinson, Ezequiel Pereira, Batchu Venkat
Vishal and our Google Code-In students who are responsible for these
contributions, and to Gonzalo Odiard, Ignacio Rodriguez and Julio Reyes for
the reviewing work.
The tarballs for this release can be downloaded from:
*Please help us testing it!*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel