[Sugar-devel] Current status of GTK+ 3.x migration

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Dec 27 17:24:11 EST 2015

Very interesting discussion.

Perhaps the difficulties that Tony describes can be interpreted as
emergent properties of the development process.

However, others on private mailing lists, who are not so well
informed, perceived these emergent properties as intended outcomes.

These others are generally disengaged from the development process;
as users they are neither reporting tickets nor testing new versions.

They get what they pay for.

(I don't like private mailing lists or the segregation of community;
yet we keep increasing the segregation; e.g. socialhelp).

Overall, I'm encouraged.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/