[Sugar-devel] XO on Fedora 20 (was Re: [GSoC] Porting To Python3)

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:39:59 EDT 2014

On 13 May 2014 01:49, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:

> > * Should we contribute the olpc-os-builder changes back to OLPC or
> > fork it? I don't know if OLPC will do any active development on the
> > linux side of things, if not maybe better to turn this into a
> > sugarlabs thing.
>
> Contribute, please.  In whatever way is best for you and your users;
> (a) patches by mail, (b) fork and pull requests, (c) an account on
> dev.laptop.org.

The non-configuration changes we have so far are here:

https://github.com/dnarvaez/olpc-os-builder/compare/v7.0...v8.0

Can you review please? I can remove the dropbox change if I'm given access
to rpmdropbox.laptop.org. Also, as I mentioned, I would need write access
to the repo to push the configuration changes myself. I created an account
on dev.laptop.org, user name is dnarvaez.