[Sugar-devel] XO on Fedora 20 (was Re: [GSoC] Porting To Python3)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu May 15 17:23:18 EDT 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 04:39:59PM +0200, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> The non-configuration changes we have so far are here:
>
> https://github.com/dnarvaez/olpc-os-builder/compare/v7.0...v8.0
>
> Can you review please? I can remove the dropbox change if I'm given access to
> rpmdropbox.laptop.org. Also, as I mentioned, I would need write access to the
> repo to push the configuration changes myself. I created an account on
> dev.laptop.org, user name is dnarvaez.

Thanks.  I've reviewed them briefly, they look fine.

We use versioned branches for releases, not development.  Development
is on master branch.  So please rebase the patches against master.

I'll work on getting an account setup for commit over ssh.  Please
send me an ssh public key by private reply.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/