[Sugar-devel] Sugar-web can't find web socket port

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:14:13 EST 2014

IMO sugarizer and standalone should be both supported modes. Being able to
just load a single activity in a browser is great.

I think what I suggested in a previous thread was to use a well know local
storage key to detect that we are inside sugarizer. Open to other
approaches if anyone has better ideas...

I'm not sure about 0.0.0.0 for webkit1, ideally a local web server would
normally use standalone mode... But I guess it's fine as a short time hack.
Hopefully we will get webkit2 on the XO at some point.

--
Daniel Narvaez