[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Backup/Restore

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Feb 24 10:16:02 EST 2014

Hi Tony,
Yes we agree this was a useful feature.
We have enabled it again for Peru builds (Hexoquinasa).
It is done by creating the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/zapnot.conf
with the following content:

Section "ServerFlags"
     Option "DontZap" "false"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
     Identifier      "Keyboard Defaults"
     MatchIsKeyboard "yes"
     Option          "XkbOptions" "terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp"
EndSection

For reference, here's the file from our repo:
https://git.sugarlabs.org/hexokinase/xo/blobs/master/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/zapnot.conf

Hope this helps,
Sebastian