[Sugar-devel] Collaboration support for sugar web activities

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Fri Feb 21 15:44:13 EST 2014

Just to let you know status of our work on Sugarizer (instant)
collaboration.
We've decided to rethink from scratch what collaboration means. So we've
wrote a functional overview of the expected features [1]. Suraj has started
to implement a prototype with WebSockets using node.js. It's here [2].
My idea is to integrate this in Sugarizer, then later to try to interface
it with current Sugar collaboration.
In fact it's a bottom-top approach vs a top-bottom approach, sure that both
approach could meet in the middle :-)

              Lionel.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FZRv0gSV--5Y4dvV9C9dk9K-LT7kEQEwQmX_xVX9H-s/