[Sugar-devel] Collaboration support for sugar web activities

Emil Dudev emildudev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:24:20 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> With making the protocol more complex do you mean that the activity would
> send both presence information (the registration stuff you mention) and
> messages for other clients on the same channel? Or would registration still
> go through the shell?

Mostly yes.
An activity knows it's color, it's bundle, it's name. I'm not sure if it
knows it's activity_id, but it wouldn't be hard to get it.
I'm trying not to think of it as 'buddy creates such activity', but
'activity is created/shared' and 'buddy joins activity'.
I think this would be a good way to implement it.

Emil Dudev