[Sugar-devel] Starting a new web activity : problem when closing activity, and with icon design

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Thu Dec 11 16:00:44 EST 2014

Strange. Perfectly work here in Sugarizer.
Don't understand your error log:
- The first mean that you're not in Sugarizer (websocket is the way to
communicate between sugar-web in Sugar and Sugar python),
- I don't understand what is "sugar.js" file. There is now such file
neither in your repository, neither in Sugarizer, neither in sugar-web...
Could share your whole Sugarizer environment somewhere ?

             Lionel.