[Sugar-devel] Starting a new web activity : problem when closing activity, and with icon design

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:02:52 EST 2014

Hi, I've created a new github project for hosting my sugar build
environment :

https://github.com/loloof64/my_sugarizer_environment.git

But as you can see, I did not manage to push the simple tic tac toe
activity.

I've tried to add it (git add activities/simple-tictactoe-activity/*) but I
got an error message :

fatal: Le chemin 'activities/simple-tictactoe-activity/activity' est dans
le sous-module 'activities/simple-tictactoe-activity'

Regards

--
Laurent Bernabé

laurent.bernabe at gmail.com