[Sugar-devel] SugarGames, GTK3 and fonts ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:21:17 EDT 2013

Hello

In fact I am developping against GTK3 because I have the latest
sugar-build, which holds the 0.100 version.

Otherwise, I can download the 0.94 or some versions under in SugarOnAStick
format, or in a VirtualBox format : but this way I have difficulties for
transferring easily the project from my host system to the guest sugar one.
I tried, in VirtualBox, to use the guest additions in order to share a
folder between the host and guest systems (some years ago), but I did not
manage.

Also, I don't know how to develop the application so that it supports both
gtk2 and gtk3.

And I was also planning to port the activity to a web acitvity, instead of
a gtk one, but it may not be available to many OLPC that way. And I don't
know where to start.

So what do you advice me ? (developping in GTK2, GTK3, and/or web activity)

Regards.