[Sugar-devel] Bad push on my sugar labas gitorious project ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:56:46 EDT 2013

Hello,

I've just created my HitTheBalls project on sugar labs gitorious.
Unfortunately, I did not manage to push only the revelant part of the
project, though I used the .gitignore file.

Indeed, I wanted to push the project HitTheBalls.activity, which is inside
folder OLPCGames1.6 : but I pushed the whole OLPCGames1.6 folder instead :
and there's also a symlink inside !

However, I've done all my git operation inside the folder
OLPCGames1.6/skeleton/HitTheBalls.activity

Please see my project tree at :
https://git.sugarlabs.org/hittheballs/hittheballs/trees/master

What is the best way to solve the problem and set up a clean project
repository ?

Regards