[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Markdown Activity-2

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Tue Sep 17 10:16:56 EDT 2013

Excellent! Monospace font is nice to underline the titles with -----

I don't see the changes in your repo:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-build.git

Are you going to push them?  I want to help you with the bad
scrolling.  The text areas should resize to fit the window.

Also, Insert image is not working.  I see the object chooser with
filter set to "any".  It should filter images only.  And if I select
an image, it doesn't add it to the document.

2013/9/15 Sugar Labs Activities <activities at sugarlabs.org>:
> Activity Homepage:
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/addon/4705
>
> Sugar Platform:
> 0.100 - 0.100
>
> Download Now:
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/downloads/file/28767/markdown-2.xo
>
> Release notes:
> - Changed markdown editor font to Monospace
> - Added an insert text button which allows users to insert text/markdown content into the activity.
>

> Sugar Labs Activities
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org

.. manuq ..