[Sugar-devel] [Issue] Need action backporting and releasing translations for Browse

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Thu Oct 17 10:14:47 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,

(removing personal email adresses)

If you really have to use Sugar 0.94 on the field, which is GTK2 based
(ouch, that's old) there is a branch origin/sugar-0.94.  I can give
you access for you to maintain it.  I'm currently maintaining a stable
branch 0.98, and a devel branch 0.100.

I'm afraid translations go to old versions.  Would be valuable have
them in stable branch and master branch.

--
.. manuq ..