[Sugar-devel] [Issue61] Need action backporting and releasing translations for Browse

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Sat Oct 19 17:22:43 EDT 2013

If you only want update the translations, and all the new work is already
in master,
maybe you can clone the repositories and don't need anything from the
maintainers.
If you are admin in ASLO, you can do the releases too.
About contacting kushal, sayamindu, morgs, wadeb, and Joe Lee,
they have not been involved for a while, you will need be patient.
Right now, I maintain Paint, Write, Jukebox and Read.

Gonzalo

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org