[Sugar-devel] How to deploy the webactivity libraries

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed May 29 09:22:16 EDT 2013

Actually volo versioning seems to be more complicated  than I thought

https://github.com/volojs/volo/blob/master/commands/add/doc.md

The part about user/repo/semverVersion in particular.

So we need to figure out exactly how to behave for the different version
types, when to use the system library and when the bundled one.

--
Daniel Narvaez